I The D.Lgs.30.06.03 n. 196 "Code for the protection of personal data" regulates the processing of personal data by obliging to respect the rights, fundamental freedoms, dignity of the person concerned with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. The data subject (the natural person, legal person, entity or association to whom the data refer) or the person from whom the personal data are collected must be informed in advance of the processing.
The rule under consideration understands processing as any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
In relation to the existing contract between Maletti 1867 S.r.l. a socio unico and the customer/supplier we hereby inform that:
- Personal data are necessary to keep the contract in place, for its management and proper execution, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations related to the relationship. The data in question are processed:
- With the aid of electronic instruments
- Without the aid of electronic instruments
- by any other means made available by technological developments
- in a lawful manner
- by appropriately appointed and authorized parties
- with the use of security measures designed
- to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom the data relate
- preventing undue access to third parties or unauthorized persons
- in fulfillment of the indicated minimum security measures.
- The provision of customer/supplier data is mandatory.
- Failure of the customer/supplier to provide data determines as a consequence the impossibility of the establishment and execution of the relationship.
- The data may be communicated to the competent office of Maletti 1867 S.r.l. a sole shareholder or to third parties in fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations for the proper management of the contract and in particular to the following categories of subjects: associations, entities, professional companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, tax and management obligations, as well as for the recovery of credit; public authorities and administrations for purposes related to legal obligations; banks, financial institutions, post offices or other companies for the delivery of correspondence, and any other subject to which the transfer of the above data is necessary for the fulfillment by Maletti 1867 S. r.l. a socio unico of the contractual obligations undertaken by us, as well as for any promotional activities or the provision of references.
- The rights of the interested party are listed in art. 7 of Legislative Decree.30.06.03 n. 196.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In charge of the processing are the employees of Maletti 1867 S.r.l. a socio unico, in relation to the tasks performed in their respective offices, specifically identified and always adequately trained.
The data controller is Maletti 1867 S.r.l. a socio unico with registered office Castelnuovo Rangone, Via S.Allende 12 CF and P.IVA 02855080368